Temporary Assignment | Ft. Lauderdale, FL | Onsite
This is an awesome 4-5 month on-site assignment in Kendall with a great company! The perfect creative for this position will be an overall hard-working production rainmaker who loves collaboration and working with others while generating pixel perfect work. You must take pride and ownership of your responsibilities and make sure that your work is completed on time - all the time. If you believe in going above and beyond to help companies serve their customers this gig is perfect for you!
As a temporary Graphic Production Artist you’ll create and execute production files for collateral advertising and marketing collaterials that will be used both online and offline. You have to have strong organizational skills and the ability to balance heavy workloads to see the high demand and volume needs of the Company. You must have a working command of the Adobe Creative Suite! Seriously, you need to be able to rock Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create “print ready” files for pre-designed Marketing and Communication pieces.
- Make sure all files adhere to Brand Standards and Guidelines
- Make sure all files and creative work adheres to previously designed creative styles
- Have and follow best practices for the creative production process
- Perform quality control over your work.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a heavy workload
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external creative partners
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- 2-3 Years of corporate of agency production experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MAC and PC fluency
- Ability to “think around corners” and be a problem solver.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
Job Type: Production Artist
COC Office: Florida
Job Number: FLO010738
For More InformationContact: