Permanent Assignment | St. Louis, MO | Onsite
St Louis corporation looking for a Marketing Specialist to add to their team in a permanent role. This candidate will work closely with the Marketing Director on marketing and design projects from conception through completion. The job will consist of 70% design and 30% content, social media, photography, and project management. Candidates must have a strong portfolio of modern, retail design to be considered for this role!
Selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting development and execution of marketing plans
- Assist with and produce marketing and promo materials for print, digital, trade show, direct mail and signage
- Assist with creation and production of collateral pieces
- Manage multiple projects at any given time - be well organized and stick to a timeline!
- Manage social media for the company, including creation and publishing content and working closely with sales and marketing to create / manage a schedule
- Manage email marketing - creation and scheduling. The company uses MailChimp for the ESP.
- Some photography may be needed
- Primary: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Microsoft Office Suite
- Secondary: Premier Pro, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Acrobat
- Working knowledge of MailChimp for email marketing is a plus!
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Marketing Manager
COC Office: St. Louis
Job Number: STL010675
For More InformationContact:
Graphic Design & Production:– Illustrator