Temporary Assignment | 3 Months | Cincinnati, OH | Onsite
Manufacturing company is seeking a temporary graphic designer to assist with the development of printed marketing materials using pre-defined templates and brand guidelines. Creative outlets include email design (via Constant Contact) and advertisement design for printed publications. The ability to act as the liaison with vendors in the areas of professional printing, photography, and promotional items is a plus.
− Creates and maintains corporate brochures and printed sales literature
− Produces advertisements for industry publications
− Develops illustrations and graphics for use across marketing mediums
− Preserves the corporate identity and enforces its integrity in company collateral
− Works with in-house and international colleagues to ensure consistency of marketing materials
− Supports other areas of the Marketing department, including email campaigns and promotional campaigns
− Able to work effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced, technically-oriented product and applications environment
Degree in Graphic Design
Creative Suite / Cloud Primarily InDesign
Working with Print vendors
Email Campaign design and execution with Constant Contact
1. Do you have a 4-year college degree in Graphic Design or a related field?
2. Do have experience with Adobe Creative Suite design programs?
a. InDesign (priority)
3. Have you worked within a corporate design setting?
4. Do you have any experience working with print vendors to assess quality and cost on large volume productions?
5. Do you have any experience with email campaign design and management?
a. Constant Contact
6. Are you proficient with Microsoft Office?
7. Have you worked in a field related to the process industries?
Job Type: Graphic Designer
Hours: 20-25 A Week
COC Office: Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN010528
For More InformationContact:
Copywriting & Editing:– Microsoft Word
Graphic Design & Production:– Illustrator