Permanent Assignment | St. Louis, MO | Onsite And Offsite
In this role, responsibilities will include conceptualizing, designing and executing creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the brand identity, effectively communicating the strategic intent for each tactic and positioning and messaging through all brand touch points. In this role a wide range of design capabilities and experience, with a solid background in packaging, visual communications, commercial art, print, digital, photography, video, branding and typography are a must.
- Graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery
- Work on graphic development while ensuring that the company’s brand identity standards and guidelines are met.
- Closely work and collaboratively with the Marketing team on all creative projects.
- Develop creative concepts and executions through interaction with Copywriter.
- Ensure that all projects are kept on track by working closely with the Creative Services Manager.
- Presents design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Advise stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills, highly organized and able to manage and execute several projects.
- Hard worker who is solution oriented with a passion for visual design and marketing.
- Proactive and able to work well with a team or independently.
- Excels in a highly collaborative work environment and open to direction.
- Will ensure that all work meets established brand standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising or related with 10+ years of experience in branding, print and web design, working within an in-house creative department or other creative team environment.
- Proficient at computer and applicable graphic, publishing, and web authoring software like Mac Os, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Distiller, and PowerPoint
- Mastered composition techniques in producing polished final pieces and demonstrated skill in: Comprehensive photo-retouching and image development skills. Graphic art and design concepts, processes, and procedures, including illustration of various media, from design, reproduction, layout, and camera processes. Typography, pre-press production and color correction, and printing processes and technology. Fundamentals of photography, including in studio and candid settings and postproduction enhancements and corrections. Web design and layout, including graphical user interface and information architecture principles.
- Pet care experience is a plus.
Job Type: Graphic Designer
COC Office: St. Louis
Job Number: STL010725
For More InformationContact: