Temporary Assignment | 12-18 Months | St. Louis, MO | Onsite
St Louis corporation looking to add a User Researcher to their team for a 12 - 18 month contract position. The candidate must be willing to go onsite, 40 hours per week.
- Work to identify target users
- Work with advisors to recruit their clients from their book of business
- Track and manage activities for studies - including tracking each project, track folks that were contacted and who participated.
- Facilitate and moderate user-centered design research activities, including focus groups, interviews and user testing
- Candidate will be the main liason with design vendors and external research, including scheduling of meetings, manage all day to day communications, sharing data, etc.
- Create discussion guides
- Analyze results and present your findings
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent project management skills and well organized
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience conducting research with Agile scrum teams
- Ability to create wireframes
- Financial experience is a plus!
Job Type: Project Manager
Industry: Financial , Technology / IT / Software
COC Office: St. Louis
Job Number: STL010573
For More InformationContact:
St. Louis In-house