Our Client, who was recently named one of Forbes Best Midsize Employers for 2019 is looking to add a Senior Email Specialist to its team in Birmingham, AL. Throughout their more than 100-year history, they have been known for their strong values and diverse workforce.
The Senior Email Specialist is responsible for the implementation and delivery of our client's targeted email marketing campaigns designed to generate leads and drive sales of life and annuity products. The individual should have a firm grasp of one-to-one marketing principles and automation tools that will enable them to be effective in the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns.
-Execute integrated email campaigns that align with business goals using Marketing Automation Platform.
-Collaboration with product marketing teams to develop optimized content and messaging, email template creation & editing (HTML), brand style execution, list segmentation, asset tagging, asset loading, scheduling, deployment, measuring, testing, optimization, and reporting.
-Build email journeys and interactions that align with campaign strategy and drive engagement and leads.
- Manage current campaigns performance, and identify, modify and record KPI's
- Generate qualified leads through the campaigns from emails, paid search, social and display campaigns
- Work with other departments to collaborate on new and fresh ideas to work together to better the campaigns
- Create simple campaign landing pages and ensure email campaigns follow industry policies, regulations, and best practices
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of email marketing experience using marketing automation platforms. (e.g. SalesForce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design best practices
- Experience in setting up and optimizing email journeys, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to provide data-driven strategic recommendations
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, Dreamweaver, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Litmus, Marketing Automation software
- Staying up to date on the latest trends
- Impeccable attention to detail
-High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
Job Type: Email Marketing Designer
Industry: Financial, Insurance
Hours: 40 Hours / Week
Dress Code: Business
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN015294
Date Posted: 11/07/2019