A candy and gifts company in Northern Kentucky is looking for a Brand Manager to be responsible for managing the product lines for seasonal holidays. This individual will be the liaison with Sales and Product Development teams to ensure that all contract points and branding are followed and that our product initiatives are aligned to sales targets. The individual in this position is understands the competition, the industry and company data to develop and execute strong marketing and product development plans. This will include but not be limited to product line plans, product development strategies, packaging and shelf presentation plans.
- Develop the strategic plans to meet the business objectives.
- Measure each season’s performance against specified financial goals and objectives.
- Manage and assist in the development and approval of line plans for Hershey partnership
- Manage inventory status and know what percent is sell-out vs. new/carryover. Work with sales and determine a liquidation strategy.
- Shop the stores regularly for new trends and for competitive review.
- Manage the preparation and review/analysis of brand history by season and by customer to include product placement, on-hand inventory, competition and trends to support new product line planning.
- Have a strong grasp of primary business points in each licensing agreement..
- Manage approval process for product line from concept to art/graphics, prototypes, samples and packaging.
- Assist in the development of necessary sales and marketing materials to support product line introduction.
- Manage key calendar planning dates to ensure on-time delivery.
- Write creative briefs and product strategy briefs that clearly communicate the needs for new product
- Lead the development of new product lines.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
4-7 years experience in product marketing and development
Knowledge of retail merchandising
Content Development & ManagementMicrosoft Word
Design & ProductionPowerPoint
Marketing, Advertisting & Account ServicesLinkedIn
Apply For This Position
Permanent Assignment - Louisville, KY
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Project Assignment - Remote
Permanent Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Temporary Assignment - OH
Job Type: Brand/Product Manager
Industry: Consumer Products
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019706
Date Posted: 07/22/2021
For More InformationContact:
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.