Our company successfully uncovers and develops unique, customer-centric solutions to several Fortune 500 companies and more than 800 organizations throughout the nation. We are key players in the design, marketing, and communication industries with over 25 years of expertise and 15,000+ consultants and creative resources. Creatives on Call is an organization that values the partnerships we curate between our clients and our consultants, as a result, sales professionals face and handle pressure to succeed and produce best-in-class results for our network.
The Client Service Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new client leads to support the Client Services department. In this role, you will answer incoming calls and manage sales inquiries, keep client services department records, and e-file contracts. You may also be required to perform searches for information that could be useful to the Client Services team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. The primary objective of this position is to assist the Client Services team in such a way that it allows them to pursue revenue targets, rather than being tied down with additional paperwork.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication tools (email / social media / etc) to introduce Creatives On Call's brand and service offerings
- Serve as Creatives On Call's professional representative when communicating via phone, email, in-person, etc.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals and generate referral activity.
- Maintain strong knowledge of service offerings and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends.
- Research and maintain lead generation database by conducting customer research and account planning.
- Build a list of managed tasks; including lead follow-ups, new business development communications, and client-requested deliverables.
- Prepare content and presentations for customer meetings/deliverables.
- Perform industry and market research to inform strategic direction
- Consistent and habitual actions and activities that document interactions with clients, associates, and potential clients within the Company’s CRM system.
- Comprehensive understanding of general business and market news within the metro region.
- Partner with Marketing to provide updates for Inbound Lead statuses.
- Source contact leads, contact information, company data, and market news as per Creatives On Call's Target Account List.
Requirements and Experience:
Demonstrable experience in Client Services Support/Administration, or similar.
Experience in outbound engagements and cold calling
Experience with sales industry Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Experience with research, maintaining databases and recordkeeping practices.
Proficient in MS Office Product and Google Docs
Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word
Design & ProductionKeynote · PowerPoint
Interactive & MediaExcel
Compensation & Benefits:
Creatives on Call is seeking a Client Service Representative and will compensate fairly and accordingly. We offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- Simple IRA and HSA Plan
- PTO + sick pay
- Base Salary + Commission
Apply For This Position
Permanent Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Temporary Assignment - Remote
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Temporary Assignment - Blue Ash, OH
Temporary Assignment - Blue Ash, OH
Job Type: New Business Developer
Industry: Non-Profit, Staffing
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN018744
Date Posted: 03/29/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.