Creatives On Call is seeking a Confluence Builder/Designer to assist in the build and implementation for a Technology/Software client. The client shifted from a legacy system [Heroku] to Atlassian Confluence. The ideal candidate will have vast experience and proven experience in building out the functionality of Confluence in other enterprise level environments to create a consistent build and design that can be easily be replicated by other page creators who might not be super familiar with the tool. This freelance engagement will be a few hours a week for a few months.
- Improve, polish and build out some consistent macro components that would be applied across other pages for an externally facing site.
- Develop and manage all Confluence spaces including permissions, developing page templates, maintaining existing spaces and creating new spaces to meet and exceed business need and usage.
- Work within Confluence plugins to manage existing themes, create new themes to requirements and troubleshoot UI issues.
- Build custom plugins as needed to meet customer requirements and business needs.
- Maintain branded and prebuilt components in order to easily implement content such as table of contents, page breaks, headers and collapsible macros.
- Continually evaluate new features and functions of Confluence in order to create best practices.
- Act as the subject matter expert to educate the team on the new system.
- Proven experience and expertise in Confluence, with a track record of working in enterprise-level environments.
- Exceptional skills in Confluence space management, including setting permissions, developing templates, and organizing spaces effectively.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting UI issues within Confluence.
- Experience in crafting and managing consistent, user-friendly, and branded Confluence components for content implementation.
- Ability to adapt and innovate based on the evolving features and functions of Confluence.
- Strong communication and educational skills to serve as the team's Confluence subject matter expert.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence best practices and current trends in Confluence design and functionality.
Marketing, Advertising & Account ServicesConfluence · Jira
Job Type: UI/UX Designer
Industry: Technology / IT / Software
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN026886
Date Posted: 10/26/2023
For More InformationContact:
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.