We are hiring a Copywriter who will collaborate with the creative and strategy teams to create various types of content for marketing purposes. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and composing engaging content, ensuring consistency and quality, managing deadlines, and contributing to brand strategy. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in copywriting in the aerospace and or defense industry, the ability to simplify complex concepts, and proficiency in using collaboration tools. A degree in journalism, marketing, or communications is preferred. Knowledge of the manufacturing industry in this area as a whole is a plus.
- Craft clear and concise and compelling written content that communicates complex technical information to diverse audiences.
- Develop engaging marketing collateral, technical documentation, press releases, and digital content all while adhering to industry-specific terminology and regulations.
- Collaborate closely with SME's, engineers and marketing teams to insure accuracy and consistency in messaging.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with aerospace and defense terminology.
- Diverse set of experiences writing content in the aerospace and defense industries.
- Proficiency in technical writing.
- Exception adherence to industry regulations
Content Development & ManagementAdobe Digital Publishing Suite
Job Type: Content Writer
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN026726
Date Posted: 10/02/2023
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.