Seeking a copywriting and editing consultant to join our team for an external financial client. Must be able to provide clear, consistent communication across a variety of channels. Responsible for understanding and applying style guidelines as defined by the Associated Press and the Client. Serve as a highly effective communications consultant to multiple clients across the Bank. Looking for someone who has a passion for great writing, sharing that passion and expertise with this team.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for our client's customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
• Partner with internal clients to create concise and engaging content
• Help establish and maintain brand tone
• Manage and prioritize a large volume of tasks
• Work collaboratively to drive improvements in copy
• Work across a variety of communications channels: Email, internet, printed materials, social, etc.
• Assist with monitoring deadlines
• Remain current on industry trends
• Report to Senior Copywriter
• Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, English and/or business is preferred
• Five or more years' experience in journalism, public relations, strategic writing or corporate communications
• Outstanding research, writing and editing skills
• Detail-oriented with strong command of grammar and AP style
• Ability to exercise sound judgment independently
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees
• Ability to work under pressure, meet fast-paced deadlines and handle numerous tasks concurrently; good project management skills
• Strong professional, consultative and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
– Microsoft Word
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Copywriter
Industry: Banking, Financial
Hours: 20 Hours / Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN016553
Date Posted: 06/03/2020