This role is onsite in Florence, Ky. We are looking for a Design Adaptation Specialist to help produce accurate and consistent production designs that meet legal and regulatory compliance. This person must be comfortable in a fast pace environment and abide by the companies values and beliefs.
This is a mid-level specialist position.
- Produce accurate, consistent, and timely completion of high quality artwork.
- Learn and execute artwork for legal and regulatory compliance.
- Deliver production-ready files, following provided technical specifications.
- Prioritize workload, proactively seek answers to questions, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Assist in any additional responsibilities, as directed by management.
- 5+ years experience doing similar work
- Proficient using Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Strong knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines, interpret design intent, and maintain consistency throughout a design initiative.
- Ability to solve design challenges quickly and creatively, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of packaging production, including print processes, artwork requirements, and terminology.
If interested in learning more, reach out to Kerri Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brianne Creamer (email@example.com)
Job Type: Production Artist
Industry: CPG Consumer Product Goods , Packaging , Print
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN014001
Date Posted: 03/28/2019