Are you a Marketing Coordinator in the Cincinnati area? Do you like to work with fun and exciting people? Are you outgoing, understand design, marketing and like to supervise some other team members? If so, we have a great position for you!
One of our clients has come to us in need of a Marketing Coordinator to help manage, create and execution of the brands marketing communications, campaigns and content. Primarily, you will have a heavy focus on their digital assets such as social media, blogs, emails and more! You will work under the Marketing Manager and need to be creative, attention to detail and be able to project management keeping the brand of the company in line with your daily tasks.
- Some of the daily responsibilities will be:
- Campaign management: Manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Content marketing creation: Write, edit and publish various types of content
- Design and media coordination: Work internally and externally on design elements including, but not limited to graphic design, video content, webinars, etc.
- Digital platform management: Handle the companies website, social media platforms, SEO, etc.
- Audience development: Help turn targeted audiences into leads for the sales team
- Contact database: Manage list in CRM tool
- Work closely with managers to understand KPI's and other analytics
- Create and maintain vender relationships
- Work with the sales team on new sales pieces they may need
- This position could have 1-2 co-ops/interns at a time
- BA in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in preferably digital marketing but related experience is good
- Proven success with marketing campaigns
- Ability to think outside the box
- Self starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of KPI's
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Design & Production:– Illustrator
Interactive & Media:– WordPress
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Hubspot
Job Type: Marketing Coordinator
Industry: Technology / IT / Software
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN015311
Date Posted: 11/11/2019