Hello there Cincinnati, OH and Denver, CO digital media buyer specialist!
We have a great opportunity with a local agency that has won Best Places to Work 3 years in a row! They are looking for a digital media buyer that can help with planning, managing and optimizing paid media. You will report to the Digital Marketing Director but work very closely with other members on the team. You'll be working closely with the Account Manager to execute the best practices for the best ROI for the client. Google, Bing, and Yahoo will be a strong focus of what you're working in for the paid search campaigns using platforms like Search Ads 360. As the Digital Media Buyer, you will be the front runner for their clients paid search and be able to meet the needs of the clients, bringing new ideas to the table, suggest the new ideas, stay up to date on newer technology and more!
A little about the agency, they have been in business for 10 years. In their beginning they started as a digital agency and has always had focus on the digital aspect. They continue to grow each year adding many team members just this year. Their environment is a true, work hard, play hard. Everyone at the agency helps each other out when it's needed and could where multiple hats, they are an employee first agency with plenty of PTO, paid holidays, benefits, happy hours and much more!
If you have what it takes to join this growing team as their digital media buyer then contact us!
- Work with the internal team to create paid search campaigns for their clients
- Create, present and understand digital marketing reports
- Combining search intent with ads
- run A/B testing to grow the accounts performance to get most out of their budget
- Manage the large scale accounts and hi-value paid search ads without being repetitive
- BA in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in relevant field
- 1+ years of digital agency experience buying media
- Ability to multi task different projects at once
- Team oriented (willing to help out when it's needed, come in early, stay late if needed)
Some of the additional advantages and knowledge that would be helpful is:
- Google Ads certified
- Bing Accredited Professional
- Knowledge with Technical SEO
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Any other digital media experience
Job Type: Digital Media Buyer/Planner
Industry: B2C , Consumer Products
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN014915
Date Posted: 09/06/2019