We are seeking a Director of Digital Marketing for a financial firm, located onsite in Fairfield, Iowa. This company is in need of someone with proven digital strategy experience, preferably for the banking or finance industry. As Director, Digital Marketing, you will help lead, shape, and expand strategy and tactical planning initiatives across the firm related to both digital and traditional marketing while building positive relationships. Other key skills include: Demonstrate expertise regarding Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM) as a content management and digital design experience system, as well Adobe Campaign as a comprehensive solution for managing dynamic inbound-outbound campaigns, Describe innovative financial solutions, services, and company strategies to existing and prospective financial professionals and other key audiences to achieve digital marketing objectives related to engagement, visibility, and industry leadership. And finally, collaborate closely with public relations, paid media, marketing, communications, creative, technology, events, and business teams
- Lead digital marketing campaigns to help achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly lead generation goals
- Increase brand awareness and positioning through digital platforms
- Monitor and understand relevant digital metrics aligned with firm goals and competitive positioning
- Write, edit, and publish digital content as needed while managing and enhancing digital communications and marketing campaigns
- Drive lead generation through digital marketing content.
- Enhance digital brand awareness and strengthen SEO
- Directly oversee digital content account managers and digital front-end developers focused on UX and UI while observing the firm’s digital experience strategies and goals
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyze marketplace trends - economic, social, cultural, and technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a comprehensive perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations, and take ownership for developing and enhancing a digital experience focused on what is best for stakeholders while proactively managing stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties
- Format content, creating CSS, XHTML/HTML, and QA of digital design projects as required
- Demonstrate expertise regarding Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM) as a content management and digital design experience system, as well Adobe Campaign as a comprehensive solution for managing dynamic inbound-outbound campaigns
- 5+years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Marketing, Design, or Business preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and SEO preferred.
- Experience in marketing and/or public relations for financial services, or marketing/PR agency experience preferred.
- Proven track record in delivering comprehensive digital marketing and/or communications plans for financial services, including RIA or broker-dealer is ideal.
- Strong oral and written skills, interpersonal and human relations skills, and assertiveness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communication techniques, including an ability to think and react quickly while engaged with key audiences.
- Ability to take an integrated digital marketing approach to solve complex issues.
- Ability to analyze and organize information, recommend digital marketing strategies, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must have knowledge of best practices for digital design style and marketing ethics, and a commitment to get the job done while working collaboratively across teams.
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines, and continuous comfort with demanding timelines.
- **Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 99 is required (or to be obtained with 1 year of hire date). Other licenses or certificates may be required as dictated by the department. Adobe certification a plus.**
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate
Job Type: Marketing Director
Industry: Technology / IT / Software
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN016183
Date Posted: 04/07/2020