Permanent Assignment | Onsite | Lexington, KY
We have an immediate opportunity for a E-Commerce content manager with a passion for leading edge digital commerce. You must have a solid understanding of product life cycles, fulfillment, selling and digital marketing best practices.
We are looking for an experienced professional that wants to help grow the business through their E-commerce partnership with their 3rd party marketplace. For you to be successful, you will need to have excellent content writing skills along with prior experience in the E-commerce arena.
- The ability to create and execute marketing content.
- Remain familiar with ever-evolving industry best practices, approaches and tools for digital commerce including: business intelligence, analytics, eMarketing, and digital commerce technologies.
- Work with other internal team members (Designers, Marketing Managers) to formulate, refine and document a solution vision and definition.
- Create detailed feature definitions, solution maps, requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria for the agile delivery teams; work with the delivery team to ensure they understand the vision and solution.
- Good working with numbers for managing budget to forecast, spending plans, etc.
- Being able to adapt and work quickly in a fast pace environment while knocking out the following tasks, but not limited to, overseeing retail analytics, uploading content, following key areas of reports, creating the reports for opportunity.
- Control the internal content to maintain companies assets for re-creation.
- 8+ years of experience leading business definition and improvement efforts and working with senior management teams.
- 4+ years of experience creating digital commerce solution strategies (B2B, B2C, B2B2C e-commerce sites).
- 3+ years of leadership experience.
- Ability to lead meetings and drive results with adaptable communication styles.
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Content Manager/Strategist
Industry: Consumer Products , E-Commerce , Luxury , Retail
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013903
Date Posted: 03/14/2019
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
– Microsoft Word