ATTENTION:: Email Developers!
We are hiring for an Email Developer with extensive experience designing and developing email marketing deliverables, banner ads, and landing pages. We're seeking someone with the ability to work within many different digital projects including but not limited to, E-mail design, UI design, and more! Within this role, you'll be working closely with the other creatives that are part of the internal agency, as well as managers within different departments to understand their needs for projects and execute them!
This role will assist over the duration of 8+ months - REMOTE.
- Work closely with internal employees (marketing and not marketing) to scope out projects that may be needed
- Keep track and stay up to date on customer experience tools to always find better ways to help with experiences via e-mail and website
- Stay up to date on new trends
- Be able to present and speak in-front of managers on why something should be done or to try out new ideas
- Always look to do what is best for the companies presence and customers experience
- Understand the companies brands and keep those focuses in mind during all design aspects
- Keep a working and strong knowledge on all design skills
- 3+ years of experience in email design
- BS/BA in Design or related field
- Great verbal and written communication
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a BONUS
- Strong understanding of HTML5 & CSS3
- Adobe Suite knowledge and Sketch
Design & ProductionIllustrator · InDesign · Photoshop
Interactive & MediaCSS3 · HTML5 · MySQL/ SQL
Marketing, Advertisting & Account ServicesExact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Apply For This Position
Permanent Assignment - Louisville, KY
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Project Assignment - Remote
Job Type: Email Marketing Developer
Industry: Financial, Insurance
Hours: 40/Hrs A Week
Dress Code: Business
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019113
Date Posted: 05/10/2021
For More InformationContact:
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.