We are hiring for a Sr. Copywriter, with required experience writing for B2B, Financial or Insurance industries, to join a growing in-house Marketing team in the ideation and development of integrated marketing content.
This role will work in partnership with the Sales & Marketing department to create sales collateral, marketing materials, digital content, and email marketing copy.
MUST HAVE: 5-8 years+ of professional copywriting experience
Let us know if this is for you!
- Provides creative direction, ensuring that creative solutions are appropriate for the targeted audience, meet specific criteria, reflect brand standards & are consistent with strategic marketing goals.
- Develops recommendations and presents ideas to stakeholders and other executives.
- Leads the creation of content strategies that support go-to-market plans.
- Maintains high level of knowledge about products, positioning, benefits and features as well as a detailed understanding of target audiences including distribution and consumers.
- Elevates the skills of the content team through sharing best practices and mentoring.
- Ideally someone with 10+ years’ experience in B2B content development. 5 years minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with concentration in journalism, public relations, marketing, communications, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to create content for various mediums.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes, as well as investment products and services is a plus.
- Experience messaging, positioning, execution and delivery content, providing creative direction and tracking progress against objectives.
- Ability to communicate highly technical subject matter to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple high visibility, high urgency projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, both technical and creative, in a clear, focused and concise manner
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
– Microsoft Word
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Copywriter
Industry: Financial, Insurance
Hours: 40 Hours / Week
Dress Code: Business Professional
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN016863
Date Posted: 07/30/2020