The position will be responsible for meeting with customers, selecting and specifying interior finishes and furnishings that are aligned with the overall design concept of project.
- Lead design direction on interiors projects, including programming to interpret client needs, conceptual design, design development, and take ownership of budget and schedule.
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial materials and finishes required.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure design details are communicated accurately.
- Understanding of custom graphics and casework as it relates to the environment
- 5-10 years of experience as a retail interior designer with a focus on commercial interiors.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture specifications, colors, and materials. (Experience in commercial furniture required)
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Positive Attitude
Content Development & ManagementMicrosoft Word
Design & ProductionAdobe XD · AutoCAD · Illustrator · InDesign · Photoshop · SketchUp
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Interior Designer
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019258
Date Posted: 06/01/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.