Temporary Assignment | 13 Weeks | Onsite | Cincinnati, OH
We have a great opportunity for a consultant to work onsite with a client supporting internal communications needs. In this role you'll embed with a small existing communications team to support internal and external website assets, employee engagement initiatives, talent recruitment and external brand messaging.
- Create and manage internal communication projects for print, email and video based initiatives.
- Execute strategic vision while following established voice and tone guidelines.
- Content design and development for external talent recruiting communications across digital assets and channels.
- Event support and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute and communicate to a wide range of audiences, inclusive of the C Suite
- Strong team player
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines
- Self motivated with good reasoning and judgement skills
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Content Manager/Strategist
Industry: BeautyCare , Consumer Products , CPG Consumer Product Goods , Marketing
Hours: 8;30 A.m. To 4:30 P.m. EST
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013574
Date Posted: 01/31/2019
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
– Microsoft Word