Our Gold Information Channel Partner is seeking a Marketing Director who will generate leads and market industry-leading
ERP solutions to SMB manufacturers throughout the US. They sell to mid-market ($10m - $500m in revenue) companies in the US. The primary focus is demand generation for new accounts (70%), installed account marketing (15%) and software products marketing (15%).
This is a department of one, with some services outsourced, reporting directly to the president.
This role is critical in reaching the marketing pipeline goals aligned to the sales revenue targets.
This person will be responsible for working cross-functionally with sales, business development, and strategy to build and execute vertical-centric integrated marketing programs for new
business and expanded business within our customer base. The ideal candidate will have a strategic, results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with
sales and translate business needs to marketing programs and pipelines. They are resourceful inside and outside the company, committed to continuous improvement, and passionate about
Work with subject matter experts and sales directors to understand the business priorities and
incorporate the needs of the business into an integrated marketing plan
· Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls-to-action for the countries. Advise on campaign concept and creative development to
ensure effectiveness for the region.
· Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget
· Measure and analyze marketing campaigns and demand waterfall and establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts
· Work alongside the digital campaigns team to advise on digital programs and nurture flows by industry, persona, and solution area.
· Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve MQL and pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
· Evaluating and selecting key industry events for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
· Designing and executing hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers.
· Creating new programs for account-based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
· Owning relationships with marketing vendors for lead purchase and online advertising.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field is preferred
· Prior experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results
· Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute with attention to detail
· Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
· Energetic, a high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word
Hiring process includes an initial interview with President then the second interview with one or more of the owners, offer background check.
Laptop provided, cell phone is reimbursed.
Candidates need to be motivated and will have a lot of freedom and flexibility to reshape the marketing and demand generation.
Headquarted near Blue, Ash Ohio but candidates can be remote.
Apply For This Position
Temporary Assignment - Remote
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Permanent Assignment - Lexington, KY
Permanent Assignment - OH
Temporary Assignment - Remote
Job Type: Marketing Director
Industry: B2B, Technology / IT / Software
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN020689
Date Posted: 10/04/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.