Permanent Assignment | Onsite | Blue Ash, OH
Creatives on Call, a creative staffing agency is dedicated to helping companies and agencies activate the best creative talent in the industry. We recognize the importance and value that specialized and qualified talent brings to a business. Our unique creative staffing experience and process brings proven and capable individuals faster and more reliably than virtually anyone else in the industry. We are growing and adding in-house talent. The Marketing Manager will create content and implement the marketing strategy across a variety of platforms to engage the target audience. We have a fast paced environment and seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
• Think “creatives first” being able to maintain an empathetic stance toward the pain points of our creatives and keep a company client’s perspective.
• Be a go-getter, not afraid to take control of projects, ask questions, or provide feedback or suggestions to improve processes and workflows. You enjoy finding a new and better ways of doing things.
• Have exceptional business ethics; important, as your work is highly visible to internal teams and to the public.
• Ability to demonstrate effective project management, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Manage the marketing calendar while being responsive to new opportunities and evolving team needs.
• Manage a content calendar to ensure key channels are updated regularly. This will include curating, outsourcing material and writing (25% of time) a range of materials; including case studies, emails, newsletters, blog posts, social posts, sales sheets and press releases, etc.
• The successful candidate will be a strong writer and creative storyteller who is experienced in creating engaging content to be shared across digital channels, including: email, blog, website, and social media.
• Create and execute marketing campaigns (social media posting, digital campaigns, etc).
• Plan, coordinate, execute, and monitor website content to improve readability, ensure accurateness of information, and leverage SEO strategies.
• Track website activity and performance via Google Analytics
• Manage the 1-to-1 marketing program: campaign management via Mail Chimp – update various lists and create email campaigns, track performance
• Develop and implement lead generation campaigns
• Event and sponsorship development, coordination and representation at the local and possibly national level
• Community program development, communications and event execution
• Manage the LinkedIn company page related to maintenance and posting, share content with team for self-posting
• Assess market opportunity in key areas, competitive landscape, customer needs and positioning of products/services as needed
• Manage the development of all sales and recruiting materials: 1-pagers, case studies, brochures and other brand assets
• Manage the marketing budget and communicating any variances to manager in timely manner
• Establish clear channels of communication with stakeholders across the company including management, recruiting and sales to determine needs and requirements
• Establish a marketing dashboard, track performance, and analyze results to optimize campaigns/make data dr
• 5+ years of related experience in marketing
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications, or related field preferred
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to write short content for digital platforms
• Excellent ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to perform effectively under tight timelines and fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain self-motivation and must be able to work in both a team environment and independently
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
• Ability to piece together conclusions and apply rules to produce answers that make sense
• Ability to break down complex information into a concise message for decision makers
• Must be able to apply sound logic yet be comfortable making decisions and resolving challenges/questions with little information, as needed
• Knowledge of advertising mediums
• Experience with online communications, including e-mail marketing (MailChimp), website content management system
• Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics, SEO and social media management tools.
• Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
As a Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to execute the annual marketing plan, key initiatives and provide daily support to management, the sales team and the recruiters. The Marketing Manager is the key point of contact and must be able to perform tasks with minimal supervision. They need to have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives action and results.
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013779
Date Posted: 02/26/2019
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
– Microsoft Word
Design & Production:– PowerPoint
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Facebook
– Google Analytics