We have a wonderful opportunity for a Marketing Manager to cover a Maternity Leave over a 6-month duration.
As a Marketing Manager, you'll support brand strategy, brand planning, and product communications specifically on the client's brand. This role will support a variety of marketing activities including brand rollout, advertising communication development and deployment, and more.
You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing leadership team in the development of brand positioning, messaging strategy, and creative content development.
- Support the development of brand creative content, ensuring consistency with the brand look, tone, and feel.
- Support the development of brand messaging strategy and maintenance of brand copy deck.
- Support the development of product launch communication strategy.
- Support the development and maintenance of brand positioning strategy.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field
- 5-7 Years marketing experience
- Experience working in the industry of packaging, grocery, or food and bev.
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word
Design & ProductionPowerPoint
Interactive & MediaExcel
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Industry: B2C, Technology / IT / Software
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN018640
Date Posted: 03/15/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.