We are looking for a Senior Marketing Director to support a local Cincinnati client in the real estate management industry! This role would be responsible for all internal and external marketing of communities, developments and corporate messaging including all aspects of leasing and renewal process across all channels. This role is needed to help our Client increase occupancy of existing communities, create exciting brands for their new developments and help stabilized communities better retain residents through a comprehensive marketing strategy.
This role would report to the client's VP of Operations and would integrate with their Development team on as needed basis.
• Create, manage, monitor and implement the company and communities’ marketing strategies to meet goals using all marketing channels.
• Build annual marketing plan for each community or development to achieve strategic objectives.
• Oversee the growth and expansion of sites' social media presence, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and misc. blogs to be created or linked to.
• Create content for all marketing channels – ads, collateral, website, blog, articles, social media, email and presentation.
• Create, evaluate and refine SEO SEM and strategy to increase qualified prospects and therefore leases. Monitor Google Analytics website metrics to inform and establish website strategy. Define KPIs for this to ensure measurable outcomes for additional leases.
• Manage third party marketing vendors, CRM platforms and agencies as necessary.
• Audit activity and analyze/share findings that may impact the overall marketing strategies to the leadership team.
• Keep up to date on market factors influencing leases/traffic in all properties’ submarkets.
• Maintain and monitor the online reputation management for communities and corporate sites.
• Monitor projected 30, 60- and 90-days occupancy of communities and compare to budgeted levels.
• Develop and maintain all aspects of on-site marketing experience from the initial visit, models tour, community tour and marketing path inspections.
• Monitor property market surveys, complete comparative and neighborhood analyses for the communities. Ensure all properties have a mastery their communities’ competition.
• Participate in the recruitment, interviewing, training and mentoring of all new leasing staff.
• Quarterly Motivational leasing training and other betterment projects for leasing staff.
• As needed onsite training and counseling at struggling communities to focus on needed areas.
• Help communities develop corporate Outreach program for each region as well as marketing data.
Content Development & Management:– Google Docs
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Google Analytics
– Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN017386
Date Posted: 11/02/2020