We are seeking a detail-oriented professional to join our client's Quality Assurance team.
To be truly successful in this role, you will need to have familiarity with packaging guidelines, trends, new legal regulations, and more. It will be expected that you help to ensure consistency across multiple pieces of art/design files based on established guidelines and work hand-in-hand with the Project Management and Design teams for future consistency.
If interested, please reach out to our recruiting team today!
- Review multiple artwork files for copy accuracy and graphic integrity.
- Maintain consistency within a project and across brand pillars/initiatives.
- Proof client presentation and proposal Keynote documents for grammatical accuracy, tone of voice and consistency.
- Highly attentive to detail, organized and process-oriented.
- Manage time effectively, juggle multiple projects, brand assignments and timelines.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional experience in graphic or editorial proofing with marketing communications, branding and package design, or CPG industry.
- Illustrator or production artwork proficiency is a huge plus, but not required.
Design & ProductionIllustrator · Keynote
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Production Artist
Industry: Consumer Products, Food & Beverage
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019652
Date Posted: 07/15/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.