Temporary to Permanent Assignment | Onsite | Cincinnati, Ohio
We have a great opportunity for a POP managing associate with 3-5 years experience with in-store displays, POP collaterials, coupons and stickering.
In this role, you'll support brand and trade strategists along with shopper marketers to manage and execute design concepts, external vendor coordination & planning, pricing and financials across multiple initiatives. You're in charge of keeping things on time and on budget while ensuring external deliver to meet strategic needs for multiple brands in dozens of retailers.
You must be a multi-tasking master with exceptional communication skills who is able to operate under tight deadlines. This opportunity is for 3-4 days a week onsite with a well known company. Initially this role will be for 3-4 months, but could turn into a permanent role for the the right person. It's an awesome opportunity to put your managerial skills to work.
- 3-5 years experience as a project manager or production manager with point of purchase experience and/or CPG experience
- Must have a comprehensive operational understanding of POP from conceptualization through production and fulfillment
- Experience sourcing materials and labor
- Operational experience managing budgets
- Bachelors Degree is require
- Agency experience is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Project Manager
Industry: BeautyCare , Consumer Products , CPG Consumer Product Goods , Fashion Retail
Hours: 9 A.m. To 5 P.m. (25-30 Hrs Per Week)
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013284
Date Posted: 12/04/2018
For More InformationContact: