We are hiring an experienced Project Manager (able to commit to 20-40 hours/week) to help keep essential work moving across teams that are short-staffed at this time. The ideal candidate must have experience managing digital content, communications, and marketing processes cross-departmentally.
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for completing key initiatives across the organization. This includes discovery, scoping, project planning and managing deliverables mapped to deadlines. The PM will keep both internal stakeholders and outside resources moving throughout the project, connecting them and providing leadership. You must be a thought-leader who can bring value to the engagement via best practices and processes.
- Lead cross-functional project teams comprised of designers, copywriters, copy editors, and brand managers.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope (and budget)
- Develop and build relationships inside and outside the corporation
- Be an effective communicator that can build trust
- Inspire team members to produce while eliminating waste and driving efficiency
- Be capable of recognizing obstacles and "seeing around corners" so you can eliminate obstacles before they occur
- 3+ years project management experience
- Proven success in managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to drive operational excellence through process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven presentation skills and abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and experience with project planning tools
- Experience working with a 100% remote team
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word · Quip
Interactive & MediaExcel
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Project Manager
Industry: Education, Technology / IT / Software, Non-Profit
Hours: 20-40 Hours/week
Dress Code: N/A
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019074
Date Posted: 05/04/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.