SCRUM PROJECT MANAGERS!!!
We are hiring an experienced FULL-TIME, REMOTE SCRUM Project Manager (able to commit to 40 hours/week) to help keep essential work moving across cross-departmental teams. The ideal candidate will have experience managing digital content, communications, and marketing processes.
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for completing key initiatives across the organization. This includes discovery, scoping, project planning and managing deliverables mapped to deadlines. You'll also be tasked with keeping both internal stakeholders and outside resources moving throughout the project, connecting them, and providing leadership.
You must be a thought-leader who can bring value to the engagement via best practices and processes.
- Lead cross-functional project teams comprised of designers, copywriters, copy editors, and brand managers.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope (and budget)
- Develop and build relationships inside and outside the corporation
- Be an effective communicator that can build trust
- Inspire team members to produce while eliminating waste and driving efficiency
- Be capable of recognizing obstacles and "seeing around corners" so you can eliminate obstacles before they occur
- Strong knowledge of SCRUM methodologies is essential
- Asana, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proven success in managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to drive operational excellence through process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven presentation skills and abilities
- Experience working with a 100% remote team
Interactive & MediaExcel
Marketing, Advertisting & Account ServicesWorkfront
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Permanent Assignment - Louisville, KY
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Project Assignment - Remote
Job Type: Project Manager
Industry: Education, Technology / IT / Software, Non-Profit
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019344
Date Posted: 06/11/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.