Northern Kentucky agency seeking a Quality Assurance Consultant to join their team. As a Quality Assurance Consultant, you are responsible for certifying files are set-up correctly, adhere to internal specifications, and meet client expectations. You’ll review Color Breaking (generally, managed by the Color Department), final copy, client/industry regulatory rules, technical drawings (dielines) are in place.
- Prior packaging experience required.
- Prior production experience required.
- You must have a working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop. (open files + check a list of items inside file)
- This is an on-going contract role.
- 40+ hours (all overtime is paid 1.5 times your hourly rate).
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Design & Production:– Illustrator
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Production Artist
Industry: CPG Consumer Product Goods, Print, Packaging
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week + Overtime
Dress Code: Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN017748
Date Posted: 11/17/2020