Our company successfully uncovers and develops unique, customer-centric solutions to several Fortune 500 companies and more than 800 organizations throughout the nation. We are key players in the design, marketing, and communication industries with over 25 years of expertise and 15,000+ consultants and creative resources. Creatives on Call is an organization that values the partnerships we curate between our clients and our consultants, as a result, sales professionals face and handle pressure to succeed and produce best-in-class results for our network.
Sales Advisors contact prospects and customers to sell consulting and resource management services and will be engaging with our customers and partners, providing exceptional service and support. The role requires a timely and accurate reply to all inbound emails, calls from new and existing customers, cross-selling and up-selling service offerings. Additionally, Sales Advisors are responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly, or annual key performance indicators (KPIs).
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
- Serve as Creatives On Call's professional representative when communicating via phone, email, in-person, etc.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals and generate referral activity.
- Maintain strong knowledge of service offerings and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends.
- Maintain relationships with in-house, team-produced, and individually sourced network accounts.
- Ensure responsible communication cadence.
- Build list of managed tasks; including client follow-ups, check-ins, new business development communications, and client-requested deliverables.
- Prepare drafted Associate referrals for project/resource acquisition. Responsible for submitting these referrals to client customers for review via individual submission, team-project submission, or Statement of Work (SOW).
- Engage and partner with Recruiting team to communicate customer needs, coordinate submissions/interviews/engagements.
- Prepare content and presentations for customer meetings/deliverables.
- Perform industry and market research to inform strategic direction
- Act as a project manager for key cross-functional efforts
- Consistent and habitual actions and activities that document interactions with clients, associates, and potential clients within the Company’s CRM system.
- Comprehensive understanding of general business and market news within the metro region.
Requirements and Experience:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Project management expertise that is detail-oriented and data-driven
- A respected and trusted colleague able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders
- A highly effective influencer that is encouraging/can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven creative thinker with strong business acuity
- An excellent listener and communicator
- Embraces accountability
- A healthy dose of professional humility and curiosity
- A balance between adaptability and knowing when to stay the course
- Exemplary team player and collaborator
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word
Design & ProductionKeynote · PowerPoint
Interactive & MediaExcel
Compensation & Benefits:
Creatives on Call is seeking an elite Client Service Advisor and will compensate fairly and accordingly. We offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- Simple IRA and HSA Plan
- PTO + sick pay
- Base Salary + Commission
Apply For This Position
Permanent Assignment - Louisville, KY
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Project Assignment - Remote
Permanent Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Temporary Assignment - OH
Job Type: New Business Developer
Industry: Non-Profit, Staffing
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN019358
Date Posted: 06/17/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.