Attention all Cincinnati Salesforce specialist. We have a great opportunity with a local healthcare company that needs your help! They are looking for someone to come in and be a consultant to work on-site (due to HIPAA laws). You'll need to know the HIPAA laws and help them integrate functions between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Health Cloud through Distributed Marketing!
If you are a local consultant and can help this great company out, let us know!
The top 5 things they are in need of to get going is:
1. Create separate Subscription Center preferences for Leads (commercial email sends) and Contacts/Accounts (transactional email / SMS sends). The Leads are easy and already use the default Subscription Center. The Contacts must have opt-in and opt-out check boxes that sync with HealthCloud and respect HIPAA communication sensitivity.
2. Automate a deceased patient list pulled from HealthCloud into a data extension in Marketing Cloud so it can be used as a suppression list for email / SMS sends.
3. Figure out how the Distributed Marketing synchronization was set up and set up rules for managing the number of Contacts entering Marketing Cloud so we don’t exceed our contracted allowable maximum.
4. Pull or integrate with the national Do Not Call list and then apply to our Leads & Contacts in HealthCloud & Marketing Cloud
5. Enable a Welcome Journey / Quick Send email triggered from Health Cloud when an appointment is scheduled.
- Ability to work onsite due to HIPAA Laws
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Health Cloud
Job Type: Email Marketing Developer
Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN014893
Date Posted: 09/04/2019