We have an immediate temp-to-perm opportunity for an Agency Producer to assist with 360° accountability for content, technical, timing and costs for specific projects. In this role, the Agency Producer will work with an existing team of creatives and digital technologists to implement branded content. To succeed you have to be have solid understanding and experience across multiple media platforms/channels and be capable of providing thought leadership and recommendations for speciality talent, technologies and unique techniques needed to succeed on the selected platform/channel. A keen eye for quality, production value, and brand alignment are a must as you work with both internal and external vendors.
This role will also manage all agency producers and associate producers.
- Coordinate, collaborate and provide thought leadership with the creative team and subject matter experts.
- Select, manage and oversee internal and external resources (video, still, post, and motion graphics and digital applications)
- Team with internal resources to define technical specifications for projects
- Partner with internal resources to select, manage, and oversee production bidding, sub-contracting, freelancers and printers.
- Consistently remain current with contemporary production standards and approaches across multiple channels.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- (2-3) years of producing experience preferably within an agency setting
- Extensive experience with film, video, motion graphics, print and digital application production
- Ability to multi-task while meeting firm deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Dedicated team player and born leader
Job Type: Creative Director
Industry: Advertising , Marketing
Hours: 40-50 Hours Per Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013646
Date Posted: 02/06/2019