Do you enjoy collecting, analyzing and reporting data to meet business needs? Are you passionate about bringing qualitative and quantitative data to the table that has a large impact to the business? Are you a guru in Google Analytics?
Creatives On Call is IMMEDIATELY hiring a Google Analytics Expert to support an Enterprise level client. This remote freelance project will run for a couple months and will be vital to the kickoff of new training modules that are being created for the organization. The candidate's expertise in Google Analytics will have a large impact in determining the continued direction of the project.
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Analysis of traffic metrics across company portals in order to ensure business needs are met.
- Extract, model, analyze and validate data from information systems independently identifying key issues, patterns and deviations.
- Accurately translate modeling and analytic output into understandable actions for leadership and business partners across the organization.
- Assisting internal clients with performance data and reports.
- Will run ad-hoc queries and analysis reports.
- Develop reports and dashboards with some data visualization that supports all business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with Google Analytics in a marketing environment.
- Strong understanding of how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets.
- Ability to visualize and present data findings in dashboards and reports.
- Ability to understand business context and work through business problems toward acceptable solution is a must.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of capacity to interpret sample business information and answer specific business questions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Marketing, Advertising & Account ServicesGoogle Analytics
Apply For This Position
Temporary Assignment - Orlando, FL
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Permanent Assignment - St. Louis, MO
Permanent Assignment - Bedford, IL
Permanent Assignment - Sanford, NC
Job Type: Digital Marketing Analyst
Industry: Technology / IT / Software
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN024208
Date Posted: 11/07/2022
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.