We are hiring a highly talented Social Media Strategist to support a Health and Wellness client. This associate will execute and deploy social media concepts that align with brand guidelines across various social channels as graphical art elements, video elements or motion graphics. In addition to asset creation and deployment, this project will involve a deep dive of the company's social strategy to improve social media presence. This is an ongoing freelance role that will be about 5-10 hours per week.
- Create and deploy social media assets for Instagram, LinkedIn and other social sites
- Analyze the social strategy of the company and provide recommendations around increased traffic
- Review qualitative and quantitative data in order to understand trends to improve social strategy and campaigns
- Proven experience with implementing social media strategy
- Qualitative and quantitative data review experience
- Familiarity with Shopify integrations is a plus
- Experience with Canva
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage deadlines
Design & ProductionCanva
Marketing, Advertising & Account ServicesMeta / Facebook · Twitter
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Social Media Manager/Strategist
Industry: Wellness, Fitness, Non-Traditional Health
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN025387
Date Posted: 03/14/2023
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.