Permanent Assignment | Onsite | Cincinnati, OH
Seeking a Senior Account Manager for assortment of client projects within digital scope - websites, applications, digital assets, TV, print, and radio.
This is a staff position managing clients
* Agency Experience
* 10 years of proven experience
* Advertising Experience
* Client Management / Client Interfacing
* Budget Management
The Sr. Account Manager must be an inspirational spark for clients and the team they are working with. This person enjoys taking the lead and is also willing and able to be the day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, guiding those businesses in the development/application of the agreed-upon brand/marketing plans.
- You are communicative, passionate, and adaptable to any situation.
- You understand that your role is to be the voice of the client internally, and of the agency externally.
- You possess a strategic mind, great organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to proactively recommend solutions to help our clients stand out.
- You are even-tempered, respectful, a good manager and willing to collaborate with a team of super talented people.
- You take great pride in your work ethic and are confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the start. You seek ownership of projects and understand that you play a key part in their success.
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Account Manager
Industry: Advertising , B2B , B2C
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013730
Date Posted: 02/18/2019
For More InformationContact:
Content Development & Management:– Associated Press (AP) Proofreading
– Google Docs
– Microsoft Word