We have an immediate opportunity for a full stack developer in our Chicago location. It you're able to work independently within a remote team environment this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You have to be a critical thinker who is highly motivated to across multiple digital channels: Web, emails, mobile apps and more.
In addition to building assets from scratch, you'll help maintain, support and optimize existing assets and associated strategies.
Attention to detail is a must with a proven history of maintaining process and documentation.
- New digital asset coding and development
- Perform maintenance and modification to existing digital assets
- Manage, oversee and hold accountable digital product and marketing initiatives across web, email, banners, and applications
- Maintain world class quality control standards for web development and design
- Debugging and process improvement in multi-browser environments
- Work within Agile and SCRUM environments
- Ability to gather, understand and synthesize business requirements and translate them into digital resources
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, Web Development and/or Graphic Design perferred)
- 3-5 Years experience (agency experience is a + )
- Demonstrated working experience in Agile, Waterfall and iterative development methodologies
- Full Stack LAMP Development experience
- Collaborative Team Player
- Exceptional Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Integrity and Enthusiasm
Job Type: Web Designer
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN015446
Date Posted: 12/05/2019