Permanent Assignment | Remote
Creatives On Call is seeking a new MVP to join our team! That's right, we are hiring a Traffic Manager for a client in the Sports industry!
The ideal candidate will ensure all marketing collateral and work from account services flows efficiently to creative and production departments. This position will be responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress. The end goal is to make sure the project goes smoothly and both the client who requested the project and the professionals who did the work are satisfied with the end result.
This is a PERMANENT full-time opportunity and we are open to REMOTE candidates to support a client on the East coast.
- Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
- Meet with clients to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Maintain documentation of all project updates in order to communicate progress to upper level management
- Knowledge of design resources and previous traffic experience, whether in an agency or in-house corporate setting, is required
- Proficiency with Excel and project management software is important
- Ability to multitask, organize and collaborate
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills are essential to making sure the process runs smoothly
- Proven experience demonstrating the ability to schedule, monitor and adjust deadlines and resources as needed
- Strong communications skills, significant collaboration and excellent people management skills are a must have
- Ability to effectively communicate requests and assignments from clients to their team
- Time-management, an eye for detail, and problem solving skills are required
Marketing, Advertising & Account ServicesMicrosoft Excel
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: Traffic Manager
Industry: Sports Marketing
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN023910
Date Posted: 09/22/2022
For More InformationContact:
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.