We are hiring a Sr. UX Design Consultant who will be responsible for the creation of user flows, wireframes, and prototypes while working with a development team to execute interface improvements. The client is truly seeking someone that likes solving problems and "figuring it out" if there's something they don't already know.
- Creation of high-level user flows for the agreed-upon use cases/scenarios for submitter and reviewer/approver roles.
- Creation of wireframes (mid to high fidelity) that support Work Management including Alerts, Notifications, Tracking, Action steps, etc.
- Creation of clickable prototypes (using the created wireframes) representing a variety of work management experiences to be used for conversations with project partners and usability testing
- Creation of pixel perfect and styles/standards aligned design artifacts for corresponding wireframes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- You have at least 2 of these skills: visual design, interaction design, front-end engineering, user research
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- Experience with prototyping/design software (such as Axure, Sketch)
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus -Responsive, adaptive, and mobile a plus
Design & ProductionSketch
Interactive & MediaUsability Testing · Wireframe
*Must have a portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions to be considered
Apply For This Position
Hiring is complete for this job so we are no longer accepting applications. Check out some of our additional positions below.
Job Type: UI/UX Designer
Industry: B2B, Transportation
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN021402
Date Posted: 12/14/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.