We are looking for a talented mid-level to senior level UX/UI Designer. This is a fully remote position to help create a new e-commerce site from scratch. This position will allow you to work directly with the owners to create a one of a kind design experience. This person will create a site + mobile app with an estimated 30 pages. It is their responsibility to create flows, wireframes, customer personas, and final UI.
If you are interested in applying, please contact your recruiter today with UI/UX portfolio samples and your 1099 hourly rate.
- Gather user requirements in collaboration the start up owners
- Create storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Build page navigation
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to leadership
- Troubleshoot UX issues
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
5+ years experience.
REQUIRED: prior experience creating an e-comm website.
Design & Production:– Illustrator
Apply For This Position
Job Type: UI/UX Designer
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN017240
Date Posted: 09/16/2020