One of Creatives On Call's retail clients has come to us with a great opportunity! They are in need for a Photo Production Assistant to be working onsite in Lancaster, PA. This freelancer be tasked to work directly with the Photo Manager and Art Director to help with the overall process and procedures across all brands. Additionally, you will help streamline and effectively drive and support opportunities for process improvement. This candidate will ensure the stylizing and set design are on brand according to established photo guidelines.
This temporary position is an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience and get your foot in the door with an international retailer. It’s a great way to pick up new skills and expand your resume.
The photoshoots can last a few days to a week to complete. This candidate would need to be flexible during the work weeks and have experience with luxury retail photography. This gig will be on-call for an estimated one year engagement.
Some of the responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Work with Photo Manager to ensure shot list orders are accurate and up-to-date
- Work with Photo Managers and AD to help with stylizing the set and ensure the models look natural
- Help schedule and attend all shoots
- Work with Photo Manager to make sure general process and procedures are being adhered to and field any questions if necessary from Art Directors, Producers, Photo Mgrs, etc.
- Assist in planning, ideas, and concepting of the shoot.
- Vendor set-ups as needed.