We are hiring a Brand Marketing Content Specialist to join a growing Brand Marketing team with a large retail corporate client.
This role will be responsible for assisting in building and defining marketing strategies, engaging with and directing creative resources, and execute marketing communications projects and advertising content across numerous platforms. This role will also assist in defining objectives and success metrics; managing agency vendor relationships; establishing timelines and budgets; presenting work to key stakeholders and ensuring flawless execution.
This is a fast-paced environment that will require you to be managing multiple projects and cross-functional relationships. Are you up for the challenge!?
- Manage advertising content development and execution.
- Assist in the creation of briefs, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage production timelines for content projects.
- Coordinates WIP reviews and provides actionable feedback to content creators
- Work with the retail marketing team to review in-store content
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously, driving brand integration and message consistency across consumer touchpoints
- Partner cross-functionally with Brand Management, Retail Marketing, Sales, Legal, Finance, direct-to-consumer, and other stakeholders
- Provides finished content, their usage rights and uploads for inclusion in DAM system.
- Tracks and manages production budgets to ensure accuracy of all costs. Processes project invoices and tracks expenses versus budget.
- Supports monthly, quarterly, and annual budget planning efforts.
- Facilitates legal approval process for advertising content, product and brand claims, and third-party reviews.
- Ensure projects deliver strongly on brand standards and industry best practices
- Manages external agency relationships
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word
Design & ProductionPowerPoint
Interactive & MediaExcel
Apply For This Position
Temporary Assignment - Remote
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Permanent Assignment - Lexington, KY
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Industry: Consumer Products, E-Commerce, Retail, Luxury
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN020805
Date Posted: 10/12/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.