Digital Project Managers in Lexington!
Our client is looking for someone to help them connect and engage with potential consumers and how they shop for their products. The role of Digital Product Manager will be part of a Brand Experience team that is focused on creating consumer focused shopping solutions that drive our business objectives and support our wholesale retailers. The DPM will have the opportunity to shape the industry by delivering unique consumer experiences that enhance brick and mortar interactions and deliver true omni channel shopping journeys. The role is best suited for a self-starter with creative and CX expertise. You see the consumer journey not for what it is, but what it could be; you are comfortable creating a vision and working through the strategy and the tactics to bring these key initiatives to life.
They are open to someone working remote but you will need to have proven success working in a remote position. If you are remote, you will travel to the offices a couple times a month. If you are in Lexington, KY then you will work onsite.
- Manage and elevate Connected Retail
- Develop In Store Digital Content program that activates on enhanced consumer experience in store
- Develop a full Retail Technology Strategy with near term opportunities and long-term roadmap
- Utilize data, metrics and insights to drive creative decisions and demonstrate ROI
- 3-5 years of experience developing / managing digital solutions
- Experience having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges while putting customer trust and experience first
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Ability to successfully across a range of teams including brand activation, customer marketing, sales, retail partners, legal, and finance.
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Agile
Job Type: Brand/Product Manager
Industry: Consumer Products, E-Commerce, Retail, Luxury
Hours: 35 - 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN015725
Date Posted: 01/30/2020