MARKETING MANAGERS with RETAIL BRAND EXPERIENCE!
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Manager position with a retail brand based in the Lexington, KY metro area.
As the Marketing Manager of a national brand, you'll support brand strategy, brand planning, and product communications in integrated marketing efforts. This role will support a brand activation team across an array of marketing activities including brand activation strategy, advertising communication development and deployment, and public relations support.
In addition, this role supports the marketing leadership team in the development of brand positioning, messaging strategy, and creative content development. You will support the development of annual integrated brand activation plans including ongoing measurement and optimization; regularly communicate plans and reports to key cross-functional managers. You will collaborate actively across the brand activation team, brand management, customer marketing, and sales as well as external agency partner teams to ensure all brand activities are developed, on brand, on budget, tracked, and delivered on time.
- Consult on holistic communications strategy for the brand.
- Support the development of brand creative content, ensuring consistency with the brand look, tone, and feel.
- Support the development of brand messaging strategy and maintenance of brand copy deck.
- Support internal and external subject matter experts in the development of annual integrated plans.
- Support the execution of annual integrated plans (e.g. content development, media plans, etc.).
- Support advertising content development and execution from briefing through final approval of content.
- Collaborate with the Brand Media team to develop and optimize specific content for the media plan.
- Support the development of key messages to support media and influencer outreach.
- Support the development of product launch communication strategy.
- Support development and maintenance of brand positioning strategy.
- Collaborates with internal business intelligence, marketing research, sales, and external partners to develop post mortem results and key learnings.
- Tracks and manages budgets to ensure accuracy of all costs. Supports monthly invoicing and budget forecasting.
- Facilitates legal and claims approval process of marketing elements.
- Manages and coordinates the activities of multiple agencies and suppliers.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field
- MBA is always a plus
- 5-7 Years marketing experience
Content Development & ManagementGoogle Docs · Microsoft Word
Design & ProductionPowerPoint
Interactive & MediaExcel
- Relevant and results-driven marketing experience
- A digitally savvy marketer that understands how digital touchpoints impact the consumer journey
- A track record of flawlessly executing programs and bringing them to life for consumers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to keep multiple teams/agencies on track and working toward the same goals
- Strong organizational and project management skills
– Ability to maintain timelines and ensure on-time delivery of all required assets
- Ability to manage creative and production processes to deliver against agreed-upon strategies and objectives.
- Self-starter that can work independently, manage to deadlines, and project manage effectively.
- Creative problem solver
– The ability to “think on one’s feet” and to address any problems quickly with as little intervention from managers as possible
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with team members at all levels and productively resolve conflicts.
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume environment. Attention to detail and great follow-up skills are essential
- Confident, professional, and positive demeanor
- Ability to confidently and collaboratively provide direction to internal and external partners to create integrated, effective communications
- Ability to build teams and influence team members without direct authority
Apply For This Position
Temporary Assignment - Remote
Temporary Assignment - Cincinnati, OH
Permanent Assignment - Lexington, KY
Permanent Assignment - OH
Temporary Assignment - Remote
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Industry: Consumer Products, E-Commerce, Retail, Luxury
Hours: 40 Hours A Week
Dress Code: Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN020797
Date Posted: 10/12/2021
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address below to receive weekly emails about jobs, events, and more.