We are hiring a Senior Digital Media Marketing Strategist to manage multiple brands' digital and traditional output.
This person will be responsible for the strategy and guiding the deliverables for paid and organic social media, SEO, and traditional outlet media. It will be expected that this person works in partnership with our AOR to drive quality results in a timely manner and on multiple channels simultaneously. You'll need to have a good understanding of all digital media fundamentals and understanding how to implement the right campaigns for the best growth. Strong project management skills are required, as this position will be engaging in many projects at once - being responsible for strategy, deliverables, and analysis.
For this position, there is a bonus potential along with a small stipend for relocation as well.
If you have what it takes to take on this role reach out to us and let us know!
You will have a variety of responsibilities in this position which makes it fun, fast paced and rewarding!
- Holding meetings with internal employees and external agency to go over all the details that are involved for any given campaign
- Stay on task for any and all buys, media initiatives, programs and more
- Ability to hold the AOR accountable to meet their deadlines and not get too involved and deep when you should be managing their work
- Oversee the managed portfolio of brands to ensure the client is getting the most out of each campaign and specific KPI's
- Work simultaneously with internal and external resources, such as, but not limited to; Media Agency, Finance team, different Marketing departments, etc.
- Drive strategic, develop strategies and work with the agencies to manage the AOR
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communication or related field
- 4+ years of proven experience
- Working within a media agency or working working inside a client having the same role
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead meetings and collaborate within a team
- Knowledge of traditional media, media buying and media relations
- Preferred experienced in retail with high end consumer brands
- Strength is building relationships with internal and external resources
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Marketing, Advertisting & Account Services:– Facebook
– Google Analytics
Job Type: Digital Marketing Strategist
Industry: Consumer Products, E-Commerce, Retail, Luxury
Hours: 40 Hours / Week
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN015570
Date Posted: 01/02/2020