We have an immediate opportunity for a Sr E-commerce Strategist with a passion for leading edge digital commerce. You must have a solid understanding of product life cycles, fulfillment, selling and digital marketing best practices.
We have an immediate opening in Lexington and are looking for an experienced professional that wants to help the business succeed through world class e-commerce.
- Be one of the leaders in initial meetings with clients to uncover digital vision, goal, objectives and business needs.
- Remain familiar with ever-evolving industry best practices, approaches and tools for digital commerce including: business intelligence, analytics, eMarketing, and digital commerce technologies.
- Be able to effectively present informed integrated solution recommendation to clients and help them understand the benefits of the digital commerce approaches.
- Define business goals, objectives, strategies and solutions.
- Work with other internal team members (Designers, Marketing Managers) to formulate, refine and document a solution vision and definition.
- Create detailed feature definitions, solution maps, requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria for the agile delivery teams; work with the delivery team to ensure they understand the vision and solution.
- 7+ years of experience leading business definition and improvement efforts and working with senior management teams.
- 4+ years of experience creating digital commerce solution strategies (B2B, B2C, B2B2C e-commerce sites).
- Ability to lead meetings and drive results with adaptable communication styles.
Job Type: E-Commerce Marketer
Industry: Consumer Products , E-Commerce , Luxury , Retail
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - Cincinnati
Job Number: CIN013593
Date Posted: 02/01/2019