Temporary Assignment | 18 Months | San Francisco, CA | Onsite
San Francisco corporate client is looking for a Content Developer (Writer/ Editor) to add to their team for an 18 month contract, 40 hours per week onsite! The selected candidate will be responsible for producing content deliverables in support of digital product design / development. The candidate must have experience in UX Design and documenting wireframe content, designing and developing UI and creating user-facing support content and must have a clear understanding of the overall design process.
- Work with various teams (Product & Technology, Visual and Interaction Design)
- Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, messaging and instructional / help content
- Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency
- Work with projects teams to establish timelines
- 5+ years of technical / UX writing experience for online and mobile products
- Experience with UX design process, including UCD principles and implications for content
- Experience documenting wireframes, UI Copy, in-flow messages and software specifications
- Cross-channel writing experience
- Experience with American for Disabilities Act compliance requirements and implications for content
- Proficient with Adobe Pro (X up), Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidate does not have to have a ton of experience working with wireframes, but must be familiar with writing screen content based on interaction design.
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus!
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Copy Editor
COC Office: San Francisco
Job Number: SAN010583
For More InformationContact: