Temporary Assignment | 18 Months | San Francisco, CA | Onsite
San Francisco corporate client looking to add a Visual Designer to their Customer Experience group for an 18 month contract, onsite at 40 hours per week. The selected candidate will act as a key player in the design execution process, working closely with project managers to gather the creative requirements, working closely with lead vendors during the design execution phase and determine and recommend the appropriate strategy for the design.
- Represent as the main visual design point of contact with clients and partners, project managers and vendors. You will be designing concepts for tablet, mobile and desktop so must have experience and samples to share for Responsive Design.
- You will be responsible for creating wok that is visually consistent across all marketing assets, carrying the same look and feel and consistency design while sticking within the brands standard guidelines
- 5+ years experience of highly creative, brand building experience
- Experience designing in new and emerging digital media
- Excellent client facing skills
Preferred Skills: BS, BFA or BA major in design, graphic design, art direction, or industrial design preferred
Job Type: Graphic Designer
Industry: Financial , Technology / IT / Software
COC Office: San Francisco
Job Number: SAN010581
For More InformationContact:
St. Louis In-house
Graphic Design & Production:– Illustrator