Who We Are
Creatives On Call is a solution provider focused on providing marketing and creative needs to its creatives and clients for more than 22 years. The difference between Creatives on Call and our competition is the personal touch we provide. Our Ultimate Goal is to make the process rewarding, enjoyable and profitable for creatives and companies alike.
The Associate Creative Director, in partnership with the Creative Director, is responsible for guiding creative strategy and conceptual thinking across a variety of channels: digital/web, print, video and experiential/events along with managing the necessary work flows for the team. The role involves translating complex information to clear and visual cogent communications for a variety of consumer and professional audiences. Additionally, the Associate Creative Director must possess strong presentation/public speaking skills and the ability to communicate concepts and ideas to a variety of key stakeholders (internal & external). The Associate Creative Director may also participate in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives. In addition, this position supports numerous creative management initiatives in a variety of capacities, including multi-media production and special events.
- Provide creative strategic guidance and support for a variety of marketing and communications projects.
- Provide continued education/training and leadership to the team - including two direct reports.
- Define, maintain and communicate operational processes and procedures internally to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly understood within and outside of the department.
- Managing cross-functional project teams – both internal and external groups.
- Managing deadlines, scope and converging opinions to develop campaigns.
- Ad hoc design/communications/marketing special projects, as assigned.
- 8-12 years relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 14 to 18 years of relevant experience; portfolio samples a must.
- Mac proficiency on industry-standard software packages a must, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat and MS Office.
- Superior time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to translate the strategic communications needs of a client into appropriate and impactful creative executions.
- Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills, ability to “sell” a concept a must.
- Excellent ability to engage internal and external clients.
- Excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive issues and confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality or attention to detail.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and strict timelines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Marketing and Communications are responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives to help protect and advance Express Scripts’ brand and reputation, win and retain customers, and influence the overall marketplace. Team members work cross-functionally, delivering programs and communications in support of key initiatives.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Brand strategy and reputation management
- Corporate communications
- Public affairs and media relations
- B2B/B2C integrated marketing
- Events and experiential marketing
- Creative services and agency management
- Social media management
*MUST have a portfolio showcasing your top work to be considered.