Hello St. Louis Project Coordinators/Managers! We have a great opportunity for someone that is looking to either A) get their feet wet in the marketing and advertising space or B) looking to add another contract job to your book if you're a contract worker only!
A local agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their team through their busy seasons. At this position, you will be working closely with the Account Managers, Production and Creative teams to help keep the workflow going through the shop smoothly. The ideal candidate that they are looking for is someone that is a quick learner, able to manage multiple projects at once, great written and verbal communication skills and organized.
If you have what it takes to help this local agency out please let us know!
- Work directly with internal teams such as the Account Manager, Production Artist and Creative Team
- If needed, work with external partners such as venders
- Ability to track the job from start to finish
- Write up job tickets
- Collect all data files and artwork as needed
- At least 1 year experience of Project Coordinator/Manager role
- A degree in a graphics background is preferred but not required
- Mac friendly
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, etc.
Content Development & Management:– Microsoft Word
Interactive & Media:– Excel
Job Type: Project Manager
Industry: Advertising, CPG Consumer Product Goods, Marketing
Hours: 25 - 40 Hours
Dress Code: Business Casual
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL015498
Date Posted: 01/14/2020