Are you a digital designer looking for a fast paced and fun work environment now through the Holiday season? If so, this is the job for you!
- Create material for Social Media platforms, Facebook posts (Carousel, Linked, Collection Ads, etc) Instagram Posts, Instagram stories, Pinterest Pins, YouTube)
- Constantly test social media creative and explore new ideas, initiatives and priorities.
- Design and produce content for stand-alone assets as or as part of larger executions ( email, infographics, GIFs, photos animations, video, illustrations, print)
- Work with Brand Marketing and Digital Team to direct projects on a conceptual level, manage the process and execute through design, photography or video
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite ( particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) WordPress, Photoshop, After Effects, Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience in design, photography, videography, creating quick GIFs and animations.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Experience in digital marketing, web development and social media
Must have understanding of basic digital terminology and social media development process
Must be a “self-starter” as well as work in a group environment
Excellent attention to detail and desire to learn new technologies and trends
Experience in copywriting for developing social media posts and digital platforms
Job Type: Graphic Designer
Industry: B2C, Food & Beverage
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Posted By: Creatives On Call - St. Louis
Job Number: STL014685
Date Posted: 08/02/2019